FOR YOUR HEAVY DUTY PLAYGROUNDS
NAF AG is a German manufacturer of drive systems for mobile working machines.
As the leading market manufacturer of drive trains for self-propelled forestry machines, NAF has been tackling a wide variety of the most extreme deployment conditions for over 60 years. The modular system, which has evolved from this set of requirements, covers the individual assignments that need to be met by heavy-duty vehicle manufacturers across many different sectors like agriculture, mining, material handling, construction, airport and off-road heavy duty transport. With this passion, which made us the market leader for drives in forestry machines, we create your individual drive solutions.
NAF can easily realize customized drive solutions based on standard components. This helps to reduce development time, as well validation from the customer´s side about the prototype machine.
- rigid and steering axles with a payload range between 6-70 tons
- bogie axles with a payload range between 10-50 tons. Instead of two single rigid axles, the bogie axles offers much better utilization in rough terrain due to its independent oscillating bogie housings
- single motor and dual motor gearboxes
Product highlights bogie axle:
- patented permanent bogie balancing system (PBBS®) for optimum traction and load distribution in all conditions
- geared bogie drives for maximum service life and minimum maintenance requirements in comparison to chain drives
- cast design for saving weight and therefore fuel
- patented oil-immersed disc brakes
- various solutions of differential lock systems