Metso aims at China with mobile crusher launch


Metso’s Shaorui business launches new mobile aggregates equipment designed specifically for the Chinese market.

It is the first range of mobile crushing and screening equipment especially designed for the price and quality conscious mid-market segment from the mobile crushing manufacturer. Utilizing Metso’s proven technologies and extenstive experience in track-mounted equipment, the new range offers various solutions ideal for quarry contracting and demolition applications.

“The Chinese market for mobile crushing and screening equipment is one of the fastest growing markets in aggregates today. This is an exciting launch for us and an important addition to our offering to address the diverse customer needs,” said Markku Simula, president of the Aggregates Equipment business area at Metso Shaorui Business.

The new range will be produced by Shaorui Heavy Industries Ltd. located in Shaoguan, China. Shaorui Heavy Industries specializes in crushing and screening products used both in aggregates and mining applications in China and other countries. Metso acquired the 75% of the company in 2013 and has the option of purchasing the remaining 25% of the company in the future.

Share this story:

About Author


James joined the Industrial Vehicle Technology International team in 2017. Previously he was Assistant Editor on an engineering title for several years and has worked for various other trade magazines before that. James is happily married and has a young daughter and son who keep him busy.

Comments are closed.