DFW International Airport
As a Sr. DCC Project Manager you will be responsible for planning and implementing the development of airport facility projects to support the airport’s strategic growth and business plan and use project management principles and practices to coordinate the development activities of stakeholders involved. Under general direction of Assistant Vice President of Project Design and management you will develop and maintain schedules and budgets for all aspects of assigned airport development projects. You’ll have the opportunity to promote the DFW Airport and to work for one of the best airports to work for.
What you will be doing:
- Coordinate and implement the programming of development projects assigned to the Design, Code and Construction Department by providing overall project responsibility for a variety of projects and tasks
- Oversee architects, engineers, other consultants, and contractors in the programming, planning, design and construction of projects in accordance with airport design criteria and codes by assisting in construction site inspection and construction oversight of design projects
- Manage project quality control, budget, schedule, and environmental compliance by interacting with airlines, airport stakeholders and tenants, FAA, local, state and federal agencies and other public agencies involved in airport development projects
- Reviews detailed budget and project status reports by managing project budgets, cost estimates, schedules and change orders
What you need:
- Bachelor’s degree in architecture or engineering.
- Over five (5) years of experience in planning and execution of engineering projects.
- Two (2) years of supervisory experience.
- Any equivalent combination of education and/or experience to equal two (2) years of work experience for one (1) year of education may be substituted for the above.
- Possession of a valid Class C driver’s license.
What we desire:
- Master’s Degree in Business or related field, with diverse experience in terminal/facility, land development, and ground access planning at an international airport.
We are Dallas Fort Worth International (DFW) Airport—one of the most successful airports in the world by any definition. We’re recognized for our innovation, leadership, drive for excellence and talented employees, and over the past five years we achieved almost every strategic objective and performance goal that we set out to achieve.
Our success is made possible because of the diverse talents of nearly 2,000 employees who champion our mission of providing an exceptional Airport experience to our customers and connect our community to the world. We’re looking for the best talent to join our Design, Code and Construction department and help us re-imagine what an airport can be.
Bring your talents to DFW and live and work with purpose.
To apply for this job please visit extapps.dfwairport.com.