This is an exciting opportunity in Ramsgate, Kent for a Lead Mechanical Systems Integration Engineer.
Cummins UK is where you can work on industry leading engineering projects developing exciting new electrification technology within Power Systems .
Your impact will be seen in these and other ways:
- By leading the mechanical design for stationary power and mobile on/off highway market applications within power systems. This will include
- component selection and integration (Racking/chassis/mounting, Cooling system, A/C & Ventilation, fire suppression, housing, cabinet);
- power train selection and integration
- support of build, verification and on site commissioning
- Incubating new cutting edge products through from initial concept to post development support.
- By becoming the subject matter expert for the mechanical elements in the electrification of Cummins Power Systems Units
- By leading and coaching the next generation of engineers
- Bringing passion & enthusiasm to the role and project.
Skills and Experience Required:
- Significant working knowledge of battery / energy storage systems or hybrid engines.
- Ideally you will also have knowledge of Power Systems / Generators or automotive engines
- Significant knowledge of mechanical engineering principles
- Previously worked in a new product development position
Required Education, Licenses or Certifications
- Master’s degree or equivalent advanced degree in Engineering required
Compensation and Benefits
In return we can offer a salary between £46,320 to £63,690 and an excellent benefits package that will include the following;
- Up to 12% bonus
- 25 days holiday
- Family Bupa cover
- Healthshield cover
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £50,000.00 to £64,000.00 /year
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.