Design Engineer required on a permanent basis to join an industry leading engineering and manufacturing business.
Are you looking for an exciting opportunity at the forefront of off highway machine technology? Do you have a background in the design and development of components and systems? Have you got experience of working in a fast paced engineering environment? If you are seeking an exciting challenge then this is the role for you!
As a design engineer you will provide design engineering capability to engineering activities/projects assigned to the design engineering centre based in Coventry.
- Support the generation and delivery of concept and manufacturing design definitions, based on technical specifications, requirements, costs and other constraints
- Support the conceptual development for new products
- Participate in maintaining relevant engineering processes and procedures
- Supporting the identification of business opportunities
- Problem solving on existing products and product improvement
- Support the evaluation of technical issues in order to develop proposals for investigations and/or solutions
- Support assigned projects, ensuring requirements are delivered to plan and budget
- Working alongside the customer on product development ensuring delivery of solutions to meet the customer’s requirements
- Keeping up to date in relevant technical areas, developing skills and capabilities, and giving support to others as required
- Actively participate in business unit improvement activities
To apply for this job please visit www.randstad.co.uk.