Website CANtronik Ltd
CANtronik is part of the Veethree Group of companies
CANtronik are looking for an experienced Technical Sales Engineer to advance and develop enquiries from initial request to purchase order.
You will be responsible for understanding clients specifications and interfacing with Engineering and the client to grow business to OEM’s within Industrial & Heavy Plant Machinery markets both in the UK and throughout Europe to help drive our continued annual growth.
We operate internationally in a Business to Business environment in Marine and Industrial markets. Customers include Sunseeker, Cosworth, Ducati and Volvo Penta, and we need your help to identify and gain more customers like these.
You will be able to demonstrate your experience of sales and technical competence with commercial knowledge of dealing with Customer Decision Makers across a range of industry sectors. The ideal Technical Sales Engineer will have an understanding of selling mechanical or electronics equipment to Industrial customers.
This is a varied and dynamic role so you will be:
· Self-driving & working collaboratively researching, targeting new opportunities using tools such as LinkedIn
· Using your established contact network to sell our products and solutions
· Contacting prospects, capturing requirements including technical specifications
· Creating professional & accurate sales proposals
· Producing Statement of Works
· Meeting and presenting products to new prospects and upselling to existing customers
· Assisting with UK and International exhibitions
We would expect you to:
· Have experience of Technical Engineering with an understanding of CANbus protocols such as J1939, NMEA2000, CANopen, Analog I/O and interest in sales with a strong commercial awareness
· Be comfortable presenting and communicating with key decision makers
· Have good written and spoken English
· Have good MS Office skills, including Word & Excel
· Be adaptable, looking for a challenge and able to self-drive
The ideal person would also:
· Be motivated by achieving targets and driving business growth
· Have a technical sales background
· Be familiar with a CRM such as Zoho
What you’ll get in return
A competitive salary plus uncapped commission scheme and a variety of company benefits including flexitime. You will be working within a small and friendly team, within an international group of companies.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.